BNDESPAR’s Advisory Board
The most important advisor to BNDESPAR is the Advisory Board. Among its main responsibilities, the following stand out:
- Elect Directors;
- Approve, as proposed by the Board, BNDESPAR’s plans and programs, establishing the general lines of its business;
- Provide opinions on annual and pluriannual administrative and investment budgets;
- Provide council to the Board to establish policies to be adopted and to define sectorial priorities; and
- Provide opinions on the Board’s Annual Report, financial statements for the year and proposals to allocate earnings.
- William George Lopes Saab (employee representative of BNDES)
- Juan Pedro Jensen Perdomo
- Mansueto Facundo de Almeida Junior
- Waldery Rodrigues Junior
- Walter Baere de Araújo
- Heloísa Bedicks
- João Laudo de Camargo
- Fábio de Barros Pinheiro
Back to top
BNDESPAR’s Fiscal Council
The Fiscal Council is in charge of examining and issuing opinions on the balance sheets and other financial statements, as well on the accounts rendered by BNDESPAR’s Board, besides exercising other responsibilities as set forth in the Corporations Act.
- Eduardo Garcia de Araújo Jorge
- Leonardo Silveira do Nascimento
- Danilo Soares Pacheco de Medeiros
Yet to be defined
Back to top
BNDESPAR’s Executive Board
It is up to the Executive Board to exercise all powers in the general administration and executive management of BNDESPAR, and mainly:
- Establishing programs and plans related to BNDESPAR’s performance
- Approving annual and pluriannual investment and administrative budgets;
- Approving general operating standards;
- Deliberating on financial support operations;
- Preparing BNDESPAR’s Annual Performance Report, financial statements for the year and proposals to allocate earnings to be approved by the Advisory Board and the Fiscal Council, and to be deliberated by its Sole Shareholder – the BNDES;
- Authorizing the acquisition, divestment and guarantee of property;
- Deliberating on the acquisition, divestment and guarantee of securities; and
- Authorizing agreements, contracts and covenants constituting onuses, obligations or commitments for BNDESPAR.
Up to nine members, all members of the BNDES’ Board.
Investor Relations Director
Eliane Aleixo Lustosa De Andrade
José Flávio Ferreira Ramos
The Board meets regularly once a month, and extraordinarily, whenever summoned by the Chairman.
Back to top